Posts by category
- …we now have within the heart of the university grounds a Library that represents the status and standing of our university on the international stage.
- I can confirm our tremendous satisfaction with the building. It has been satisfying to see the realisation of plans for an open and light filled space conducive to creating a collaborative research and teaching environment. A space where students and staff can both attend to their studies, research and work either alone or in collaboration with others
- For us all to prosper and be well, Australia, and the world, needs scientists. This exciting and innovative new science and teaching facility, on this beautiful campus, provides a venue for first-class university teaching and inspiration in the sciences for students.
- It’s great watching some of the junior boys, who can put these headphones on to listen to a story and they can walk around and still be active.
- The Kooloobong Village management has taken a unique approach to creating a culture of wellbeing by becoming the world's first positive residence, planned and run entirely on the science of positive psychology and positive organisations.
- Aesthetically pleasing spaces that inspire and support teaching, learning and research are design features both inside and outside Early Start’s main building.
- Thank you for all your professional advice and drawings over the several jobs that we have undertaken recently. It is a pleasure working with such an organisation as EJ and it's staff.
- Refreshing to deal with such an organization like yours and that of your client, which displays such sound principles and , at the same time, have a strong sense of community.
- Integrity is the deepest quality in a building.
- It’s all about people...always has been.
- The absolute essence of architectural service is communication.
- Our clients are our greatest reward.
- Great ideas. Great team spirit. Great people.
- We know the business. We know the region.
- Architecture is one part science, one part craft and two parts art.
- Architecture begins where engineering ends.
- All architecture is shelter, all great architecture is the design of space that contains, cuddles, exalts, or stimulates..
- Architecture is frozen music.
- Any work of architecture that does not express serenity is a mistake.
- When we build, let us think that we build for ever.